Latest stuff from our blog
301 and 302 Redirects – How Page Redirects Affect SEOPage redirects are an everyday part of surfing the web, and apart from the odd 404 page-not-found destination, the average internet user takes little notice of them. This is largely as it should be, as the common page redirect is basically designed to work behind the scenes to facilitate the online user experience. But for More»
50 Quick Fire SEO Tips and TricksThe title of the article is 50 SEO Tips, and I’m in the camp that all internet marketing can fall under the SEO main umbrella. I know some people do not agree and many others are going as far as coming up with new names for this industry. I do completely agree that SEO is More»
The Pros and Cons of Link Building and 4 TipsIn the wake of Google’s Penguin and Panda updates, the SEO community was rocked with cries of “Link building is Dead!”. You could almost hear the sound of webmasters and SEO professionals collapsing at their keyboards. After living with the Penguin and the Panda for over a year, just what is the state of link More»
Making Facebook Ads Part of Your Social SEO StrategiesOver the last couple of years, social media has become an increasingly large part of internet marketing efforts. Social media outlets offer an unprecedented opportunity to target, and connect with, a particular demographic. While most optimization techniques surrounding social media platforms is concerned with content creation and delivery, there are more common ways to connect More»
Keyword Meta Tags Are Back – At Least for Some of UsNot so long ago SEOs and webmasters formed the general consensus that keyword meta tags had gone the way of the Dodo, and like that long extinct bird, is no longer a substantial component of any sensible content marketing strategy. Back in September 2012, Google introduced the “news_keywords” meta tag for publishers. Seems that many More»
Deep Link Building – Are You Getting it Right?Every webmaster wants their website to perform well in the SERPs, and you’re unlikely to meet one who takes a rather blasé attitude to their page rankings. “We’re seven pages in and below the fold? That’s good enough.” That’s not a phrase you’re likely to hear from the owner of a struggling website. So, we More»
Retargeting – It’s Taking Over Display Advertising!Over the last few years, advertising for online retailers has undergone something of a sea change. In the past, e-commerce sites were fairly limited in their choice of paid advertising strategies. The standard display media buys allowed sites to reach out to customers, but only at the first stages of the e-commerce funnel. Regardless of More»
Backing Up Your Website – The Why, the When, and the HowI wanted to switch gears away from SEO a bit and talk about backups. We all know that backups are critical. But, how often are you backing up your files? Nothing is worse at the office or home then working on a project and realizing that all of your files and data have been lost! More»
What People Are Saying
- "We believe websites need to be more than just functional, they need to be pleasing to the senses so someone wants to stay there and learn more about what you offer. Our many thanks to the staff at Zadro Web"
- "Zadro Web is amazing. Their expertise in website development and web driven business strategies is exceptional!"
- "I can't say enough about Zadro Web and how much the search engine optimization has helped my company grow. Thanks!"
- "Zadro Web showed a personal interest and enthusiasm towards their work which has made doing business with them awesome."
- "We realize all of the time and energy that went into our website and we couldn't be happier with it. And for that we are very grateful. Thanks again."The Alphabet Shop⋅
- "You made the development and execution of our new site very easy. Your willingness to help us start out from a blank page, and the ease of working with you made things a no-brainer. Thanks so much."CJD Contracting⋅
- "Zadro Web has been a great source of knowledge for my business. Whether its business referrals or helping with new ways to develop code for web development, they have proven to be on the cusp of what is happening NOW. Thanks."Stoltz Design⋅