We know how confusing web hosting can be. There are many different web hosting providers for you to choose from, and quite honestly, most are not very good. It’s just how it is.
Providing this extra service to our customers allows us to offer a complete solution and to handle all aspects of your web design needs.
Our servers are highly optimized for WordPress web hosting.
- LEMP Environment – We run nginx instead of Apache for blazing fast speed with lower overhead.
- PHP – Currently running PHP 5.6 with dedicated OpCache RAM.
- 10GB of shared RAM – Memory is not throttled, and all PHP processes run in their own pool.
- Plenty of Storage – We monitor storage but do not put any caps currently, within reason.
- SFTP – All file transfer is over a SSH tunnel, and we do not allow FTP.
- SSL – Available on request, we handle the install for you.
Not sure what the above means? That’s ok. Just know that we have everything covered and your web hosting will be handled with care. We do NOT allow “bad” sites such as gambling on our servers.
We originally offered web hosting only to our SEO clients because certain metrics, such as page load speed, are critical factors for rankings. We now extend these services to all looking for WordPress hosting.
Advanced Web Maintenance
This is another area that has been requested heavily, and we offer this additional web hosting service as “insurance” on your WordPress website. Basically, it covers all upgrades of your plugins, weekly backups, real-time monitoring, and basic consulting to increase your website performance.
Our primary shared servers can most likely handle your web hosting needs. However, there are cases where you might need a custom solution if your website has consistent high-traffic or needs a scaling solution for peak times.
We can build a custom private server for your specific need or provide cloud web hosting solutions into Amazon Web Services or other providers.
Feel free to complete the web form and ask about details for basic web hosting, advanced web maintenance, or developing a custom cloud solution for your needs.