Zadro Web is looking to hire a full-stack web developer that has a strong foundation in SEO related concepts. You will coordinate directly with the owner on existing projects and strategize on exciting new cloud-based solutions.
You must be local to the Chicago area for this position.
You will be joining a small team of passionate people that work in a fast-paced and proactive environment. We are looking for someone that sees coding as his or her hobby, gets involved with online projects such as GitHub, and just loves what they do with creating amazing web products.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you. Flexible hours, a relaxed environment, a yearly budget for learning, freedom to be creative, and being at the ground floor of growth all come with this opportunity.
- At least 3+ years developing multiple websites and experience taking a web based solution to market, working with a MVC pattern.
- Strong communication and creative problem solving skills for usability.
- Advanced experience with web design best practices and using frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, and Codeigniter.
- Must have strong skills with clean, semantic HTML5 and CSS3 markup, code commenting, and modern web standards.
- Knowing advanced SEO, such as JSON-LD, other structured data, proper use of metadata, and technical site audits.
- Working in a LEMP environment with basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Linux Debian for server updates, file manipulation, MySql, etc.
- Understanding how “spiders” and “crawlers” work using cURL along with caching and other best practices, such as using proxies.
- Working with major 3rd party APIs such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, SEMRush, and other digital marketing tools.
- Development of WordPress themes, plugins, and other WP components.
- Image manipulation with Photoshop, along with PSD-HTML conversion.
Love to See
- Experience with Git or other code management solutions.
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt, Composer, or other task runners.
- Experience with SASS, LESS, or other CSS pre-processors.